Blank Thumbnails on all DLC items in CAS

by bisannnnnnn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blank Thumbnails on all DLC items in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I don't exactly remember when I first noticed this but, when I got the Holiday Celebration pack, the thumbnails for all the CAS stuff were blank, as if a white box was put over them. When I started to get the DLC's, the same thing happened. I thought it might've been my CC that was doing this so I cleaned out almost all of my CC and nothing happened. I've also tried to repair the game through Origin and alas, nothing. It's super annoying because if I ever want to use anything in CAS from the DLC's, I have to cycle through everything and it's a huge pain. I've included a picture for a bit more context. Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (1,856 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blank Thumbnails on all DLC items in CAS

Champion (Retired)

@bisannnnnnn 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,841 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@bisannnnnnn 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (1,842 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this also, removed the mod for extra CAS columns which fixed it.  In my case it was More_CAS_Columns_(3_Columns).package but it looks like you have the 4-column version.

Message 3 of 4 (1,828 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, it did end up being Extra CAS Columns Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (1,797 Views)