Re: Black Screen at launch.

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Black Screen at launch.

★ Novice

For the past week I have this issue everytime I lunch the game it goes into a  5 to 6 secs blackscreen then back to windows , I not getting any errors messages or anything.

The crash logs are not updating,

I am lunching the game from steam I have 3 dlc's installed via origin and 3 dlc plus the game on steam the game was working fine until a update. I have NO mods.

I clean reintall the game It work once and  next day goes back to black screen, If I delete all the caches from ProgramData/Origin and restart the PC the game works until I turn off the pc or restart then I get the black screen again !!

The lastExeption file did updated today after the crash so I added it not sure if it help at all.

Message 1 of 3 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@GODEZNI can't add the lastcrash.txt I got this message; 
Correct the highlighted errors and try again. The attachment's lastcrash_63741525428.txt content type (text/plain) does not match its file extension and has been removed.

Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

@GODEZN  You have so little free space on your C drive, I'm surprised your computer is still working at all.  With 1.5 GB free, Windows doesn't have enough room to maneuver, and temp files created by apps will cut into that even further.  So please clear at least 20 GB and see if you can play.  The Downloads folder is a good place to look for extraneous files.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (166 Views)