Re: Black Screen Reoccurring on Sims 4

by roberta591

Original Post

Black Screen Reoccurring on Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I want to report that, recently I have had trouble with my Sims 4 software, as I have launched the game, the screen occasionally flickers into a black screen, and then finally it turns completely black. This results that I have to shut down my laptop to actually quit the game.

I have tried many possible ways to try to fix this problem as reinstalling the Sims 4, deleting mods/ saves and reinstall them back into the folder, and repair & update the game completely, this negative result had the same outcome from before as it became worse, than a bit better and than back to worse.

As this black screen occurred, there were no buttons or any interference, just only a black screen with no exit.

(I am now currently still having these flickered screens and complete black)

Is there any way I could fix this so it can finally work normally as a miracle again?

(Yes it was working normally before as this is my first time having something wrong with my Sims 4 software)

Thanks,

1zzy2004

(1# Image: It was working just a tiny bit)

(2# Image: Then it closes to a black screen and I couldn't get out of it)

Black screen for more information
sorry for the noise and sound, please ignore that. 

Message 1 of 2 (227 Views)

Re: Black Screen Reoccurring on Sims 4

Hero (Retired)

@1zzy2004  please post your computer's dxdiag - link - how to post your computer's dxdiag  and attach the txt file to the paper clip in the lower right of the response window.

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)