Re: Bills only $1

by lmaoangelica

Original Post

Bills only $1

★ Novice

I noticed that bills on any lot with any family are only $1 right after I bought Eco Lifestyle the same day it came out. 

Message 1 of 6 (501 Views)

Hero
@ainolydia This is usually a mod issue

Are you using any mods that changes the billing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (494 Views)

★ Novice

I'm only using MC Command Center but it hasn't affected the billing before. Everything including MCCC worked together just fine before purchasing Eco Lifestyle.

Message 3 of 6 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is happening to me aswell!

Message 4 of 6 (465 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again.

If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

If it doesn't work, make sure to play until you get the next bill before putting anything else but your save back. Could you post a picture of the bill itself if that still doesn't work

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (446 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've removed cc and mods, tried it without MCCC and It was still $1. I'm not sure why this is happening.

Message 6 of 6 (413 Views)