Bills due with no option to be paid

by PandaDripz

Original Post

Bills due with no option to be paid

★★★★ Novice

I’ve been playing with an off the grid household for a few hours and all of a sudden the bills are due but the button for pay bills does not show up. Not on the phone or on the computer ive even tried a community lot computer and it still doesnt work. I have no mail and the only option is to show bill info. No physical envelope showed up in any of the sims inventory or households inventory and i also tried moving in another sim and they cant pay them either. The option just doesnt show up at all. I tried moving them out but they would have lost all the furniture. Ive restarted the game and tried traveling as well. There are some cheats to autopay bills and resend bills and neither are doing anything. I dont think they are even registering as late as i havent been notified. Im going to wait for another set of bills to arrive and see if i can pay them but please leave any suggestions you have. I have cc and mods but i dont know if they are interfering with it since ive had no issue with bills before. 

Message 1 of 2 (966 Views)

Re: Bills due with no option to be paid

Hero
@PandaDripz Could you try putting the lot on grid, see if you can pay the bills, then set off grid again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (940 Views)