Re: Bed Pattern Problem

by crinrict

Original Post

Bed Pattern Problem

★★★ Apprentice

I had done the update yesterday afternoon but just started playing my new person.  I was choosing a bed (Cotbra Bed) but the pattern is not correct. I had done a repair hoping that would fix the problem but it didn't. I  even went to another lot but it was still showing the wrong pattern. I hope that someone can help me out here.

Have a great week.

Message 1 of 8 (392 Views)

Hero
@Sakura1979 could you post a picture of what you mean wrong pattern ? Does it select the wrong swatch ?

Just that bed or generally ?

Do you have any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I don't use cc or mods and it's the bedding. The top picture is what it should look like.

Message 3 of 8 (351 Views)

Hero
@Sakura1979 Did it look different before ?

Are you just missing that black line going over it ? For me it looks the same as for you. I find it hard to tell if those arrow things are on the preview or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (341 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It looked like the top one  before the update from yeasterday.  Thank you for helping me to figure this out. 

Message 5 of 8 (336 Views)

Hero
@Sakura1979 Tried to find some pictures online but all I can find is recolors that seem to look exactly like they are now without that line.

Are you sure that isn't just a shadow ? Do you have ingame pictures from before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (305 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't think so and it would be too bad if is that way as I liked how the top one looked like, as the bottom looks like a crochet pattern differently not what the other one looks like.

Thank you for your help.  Have a great  night/day.

Message 7 of 8 (278 Views)

Hero
@Sakura1979 From what I'm seeing on older pictures like this: https://sims-4maxis-matchcc.tumblr.com/post/165277737099/thesimsdominion-cobra-cabana-bed-without which seems to be a recolor, I think that crochet pattern was always there.

The line is just a shadow you can get to show if you put it on a certain angle.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (260 Views)