Re: Batuu won't show up

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Batuu won't show up

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I just purchased and installed Jouney to Batuu for PC. When I open the game, everything concerning the game pack shows up accordingly, like CAS content or building content. The game is up to date and I already ran a bug-fix

Shortly, everything shows up, except Batuu itself. I can't visit the town because it simply isn't there. Help?

Message 1 of 7 (1,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@NinesHeukie Did you check the vacation worlds ? It's not a world you can live in you need to go there on vacation.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,156 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@NinesHeukie Did you check the vacation worlds ? It's not a world you can live in you need to go there on vacation.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,157 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict woops silly me, I assumed it was a liveable world. Sucks it isn't lol
Message 3 of 7 (1,145 Views)

Hero
@NinesHeukie You can stay there as long as you want. You don't actually get to live somewhere in Batuu but there's no need to ever go back home :D

Although I'm unsure how it's going to work if you have a baby there

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,143 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I cannot see the map for Batuu when I try to send my sim there on vacation or even when I'm looking at it world map view. regretting purchasing this game! I have a brand new PC windows 10...

Message 5 of 7 (1,085 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@Angelitapm 

As already said in the accepted answer you will not see it in World Map View. Only when going on Vacation. And you must of course own Journey to Batuu.

You talk about regretting buying the game. Shall I understand that as you just bought the game and thought Journey to Batuu was included.?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 7 (1,083 Views)

★★ Novice

You misunderstood, i just purchased journey to batuu.. No worries. I've fixed it know. Seems one of my mods wasn't up to date. So far still think batuu is a waste of money but bought it on promotion. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,069 Views)