Batuu Crashes

by deblake60

Original Post

Batuu Crashes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have issues with my game crashing, which started today (9/15/2020). When I bought the Sims 4 Star Wars Pack, it played without any issues until today. My sim would talk to Rey (or any other high ranked resistance) and I will see my Sim received a "Persuasion [something)", then the game completely disappears. Even in Task Manager, it is gone. The Origin Launcher/Interface is still open and active, just not Sims 4.

I tried with and without MODs (Mod Wise I am running MCC, [edit-please don't mention NSFW mods] and Weeble(?) UI Cheats). They are also updated. I still receive the sudden shutdown.

All of my drivers are up to date as well.

I repaired game, and still the same. 

I returned my sim to her home on the Isle, and still crashes. It seem no matter what she does, it's all the same.

I went as far to start a new game in a different world and making the Sims human, and I still crash, but this time in buy/build.

I don't understand how it went from playing great for the passed few days, to now, nothing??

Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

Re: Batuu Crashes

Champion (Retired)

@deblake60 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (450 Views)