Re: Base Game and Expansions Deleted

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Base Game and Expansions Deleted

★★★ Newbie

So, last year I bought my first ever laptop since I was going to be a college freshman. I had the sims 3 base game and almost all the expansion packs on my older brother's computer. I figured I would download them to my new computer as well and it would not be a big deal, but unfortunately, when I logged into my sims account on my new computer none of my games were there. I logged back in on my brother's computer to the same result. I'm at a loss because I still have all the physical disks, and the icons are still on my brother's computer, but every time I try to use my codes I'm told they're "already redeemed." I called customer service and my calls were either disconnected or hung up on before anything could be fixed. I love the sims 3 so so much but the way this issue has been handled has really put me off from the sims. Does anyone know what I can do to get my games back or get the issue fixed? 

Message 1 of 2 (228 Views)

Re: Base Game and Expansions Deleted

@peachysims73  Please make sure you're signing into the same Origin account you originally used to register your game.  You can try signing in with both your email address and your username.

If that's not the issue, or you can't remember what account you used, you'll need to contact EA customer support again, but this time, try requesting a live chat rather than a phone call.  It may also help to take a photo for the base game and each pack showing the disc, its case, and the insert with the product code easily readable.  A support rep should be able to figure out what happened to your content, and possibly help you remember your account details if necessary.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)