by rjssim

Original Post

Bald Sims with CC When Snorkeling and Face Issue in Tub

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 152.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go water snorkeling with custom cc hair. I'm not sure about the tub, my sim just randomly hopped in there and her face got a dark overlay.
What happens when the bug occurs? For the snorkeling, cc hair gets removed when underwater and the sim becomes bald. For the tub issue, the sim's face has some kind of a dark overlay. Please note that the tub issue only happened once. This is happening in Sulani aka the swimming and snorkeling, and I'm not sure about the face issue as it only happened this one time in a Sulani tub..
What do you expect to see? Snorkeling with cc hair, and fix for the dark overlay across the sim's face in the tub.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I figured I would report the cc issue in this because cc hair is important and it would be nice to have a compatibility fix so that cc hair works with snorkeling. As for the tub and face issue, I'm not sure what to think of that, but I figured I'd report it since it looks out of place and looks like a bug. The screenshots attached are of the two issues. Please not that the 100% of the time is for the cc hair and snorkeling issue.

Message 1 of 2 (530 Views)

Re: Bald Sims with CC When Snorkeling and Face Issue in Tub

Hero
@rjssim I'm going to move this to tech as cc is not supported by EA

Did you check if S4Studio if they have a batch fix ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (525 Views)