Re: Balcony Issue on 703 ZenView

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Balcony Issue on 703 ZenView

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have noticed an issue on 703 ZenView with the rounded piece of the balcony. After placing an object, I am unable to move or delete that object. I have tried this with and without CC in my game. I decided to report this after I was watching a speed build by SimLicy and she mentioned the same problem.

Thanks for your help!!!

Raiyah

Message 1 of 11 (863 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@NoorPlayys Okay... I've heard from the other helper about this issue. Apparently this is a bug that was in the game at the time that EA made the apartment for the 'City Living' expansion. Unfortunately, though they fixed the bug, since the building was created with the bugged corner piece it carries the bug over even if you delete the corner piece and add a new one. Sorry. But thank you for being willing to report, in case EA did not know about it yet.

Coffee cup If we were able to help …. awesome! That’s what we’re here for!
•  Accept As Solution – if a comment answered your question

•  Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post has this button
•  XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (771 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@NoorPlayys  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 PC tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 11 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict thank you!! I had no idea how to do that and just had to hope that someone else would Standard smile

Message 3 of 11 (828 Views)

Champion

@NoorPlayys Can I clarify please? I only see a 701 and 702. (City Living apartments.)

Message 4 of 11 (822 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@SheriGR Oh, thanks, it's 702, my finger must have slipped!! Thanks for telling me!!

Message 5 of 11 (820 Views)

Champion

@NoorPlayys   I only had a brief time to test the issue, but I did find that I could add & remove an item inside the apartment and on most of the deck, but it looked like the item that I placed on the part of the flooring that Is part of the rounded deck piece was stuck (I was not able to get a hand to grab the item). This seemed to happen when viewing top-down, but not when viewing from the side. I will experiment further when I get home in a few hours. Once I have my details together on the complete test I will post the details here and advise on if you need a bug report. Thanks for your patience. 

Message 6 of 11 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@SheriGR For me, it would not let me use it with the side or the top view. Were you on the Sims 3 or Sims 4 camera?

Message 7 of 11 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@NoorPlayys  Another helper was thinking that this may be an issue that had a previous bug report, but we are not sure yet. We are checking on that and will post what I find here. Thank you for your patience.

Message 8 of 11 (789 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@NoorPlayys Okay... I've heard from the other helper about this issue. Apparently this is a bug that was in the game at the time that EA made the apartment for the 'City Living' expansion. Unfortunately, though they fixed the bug, since the building was created with the bugged corner piece it carries the bug over even if you delete the corner piece and add a new one. Sorry. But thank you for being willing to report, in case EA did not know about it yet.

Coffee cup If we were able to help …. awesome! That’s what we’re here for!
•  Accept As Solution – if a comment answered your question

•  Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post has this button
•  XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')

Message 9 of 11 (772 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@SheriGR Thanks so much for your help! Hopefully EA fixes this bug soon, but thanks for investigating and finding the problem!

<3

Raiyah

Message 10 of 11 (756 Views)