Re: Bad Sims Game Quality!

by mimibelle6

Original Post

Bad Sims Game Quality!

★★ Newbie

I have Sims 3 and 5 expansion packs and one of the things I love about Sims 3 is the crystal clear quality, but yesterday I turned my game on and  the quality is so bad, the trees are just green blobs, the Sims skin is all pixeled same with their clothing and furniture and the grass is just a solid green. I can't think of any reason why it would be like this I need help!

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

Hero

DId you change anything ? Install a new driver ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can change your graphics under options. When you are in the Sims 3 Loading Screen (where you choose which family to play), look near the bottom left corner. There should be a button that has three dots on it. Click it and choose options. As soon as you click that the graphics adjustment is there. When you are finished push apply changes/ the check mark.

Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also try to zoom in and out of your focal point. Go into map view/ birds eye view then focus on a certain sim.

Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)