Baby not going to Daycare (Not even a notification)

by KittyLunaCake

Original Post

Baby not going to Daycare (Not even a notification)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

Since the update, I started playing in the new world and just adopted a baby. My sim went to work but the baby stayed home. There wasn't even a notification saying anything about daycare. So every day I have to feed her up real good before my sim goes to work, go through the "the baby's starving" notification before she gets home to feed her.

Anyone else got this yet? Any ideas on how to fix it? I have my babies living for 10 days...... lol my sims have LONG lives.

Message 1 of 4 (2,246 Views)

Re: Baby not going to Daycare (Not even a notification)

Hero
@KittyLunaCake Are you using mods/cc in your game and if so, does it work without them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. No CC, no Mods

Message 3 of 4 (581 Views)

Hero
@Darquay Is this what you are seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Newborn-automatically-sent-to-Daycare-is-not-working/td-p/9772... ?

If so, please me too that thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (552 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help