My babys are invisible when babys, as toddlers they are deformed as shown: 

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx297/anneinreallife/Screenshot-2.jpg

Spoiler

Please, please help!  

Message 1 of 11 (609 Views)

Re: Baby graphics in Sims 3

Hero

You have bad cc.

If you download Sims from the exchange, you also get custom content. Some of it is badly made and deforms your Sims.

I have a thread on the issue in the official forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page with instructions what to do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (603 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi Crinrict,

Feel free to detail the answer on what to do here as well Standard smile

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 3 of 11 (592 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It's such a huge topic and my thread at the Sims forum is stickied and well estabilshed.

I was only linking cause I don't wanna have two threads about the same issue that need maintaining (since it's a dynamic topic) but thank you for letting me know.

EDIT: I could make a FAQ thread though and ask people with problem to post in the Sims 3 forum and check that thread for the newest info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (589 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

"I could make a FAQ thread though and ask people with problem to post in the Sims 3 forum and check that thread for the newest info."

Sounds brilliant! :robothappy:

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 5 of 11 (579 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think that topic deserves some XP, good job :D

Message 6 of 11 (572 Views)

Hero

Ok, before I do a few questions:

- Is it ok if I use more than one post ?

- A lot of this topic is depending on two third party tools to find the stuff before you install. Is it ok to write about them ?

- Is it ok if I link to my list and some of the tutorials in my blog instead of fully explaining them here (a few of them are quite long)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (562 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Please don't forget the bashed in baby head, too. I hadthis until I uninstalled all CC. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 8 of 11 (556 Views)

Hero

You mean this glitch: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/90/283924.page#3935663 ?

If so, that was a problem on EA's side that has been fixed a while ago.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (554 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That was the one.

Well, it is too bad that CC took the blame for so long, then.

I just remember feeling quite happy to see Sim babies with regular heads. I have never complained about those babies, but sure like them better with round heads. LOL! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 10 of 11 (550 Views)