Baby bugs

by sweetonsims

Original Post

Baby bugs

★★ Novice

Since the latest update

1 - I have had a sudden influx of twins and triplets in my neighborhood. I even had an instance of quadruplets. It seems the babies just want to fill up whatever available space there is in the house.

2 - When my sim has a baby the baby does not get placed into the cot - it just disappears. I tried it twice. It is there when you exit the lot though. This should make life easier not having to take care of the baby but it still is a bug.

Message 1 of 4 (223 Views)

Re: Baby bugs

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

I don't use mods or custom content - I don't want the additional issues that they come with.

When I went back into the lot the babies were both there but now the game is seriously freezing and lagging. 

I restarted my pc and now going back in the game to see if that has stopped.

Message 3 of 4 (201 Views)

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves, upload to mediafire or dropbox and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)