[BUG THREAD] The Sims 4 CAS Demo

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [BUG THREAD] The Sims 4 CAS Demo

Hero (Retired)

@aj0ya wrote:

Hello Rumbutter,

My online access is enabled. Yet, it still says no internet connection. It's the most fustrating thing ever. I have excellent signal strength on my wi-fi connection so I'm really not sure what's causing this issue. I have to be logged in through a internet connection for Orgin so I don't know why Demo is reading it that way.

This wouldn't have anything to do with disabling TS3 launcher back in the day would it? I would like to mention that my internet connection is wireless and not LAN.

So strange, but thank you for your reply!

i'm wifi too is something blocking the connection firewall/antivirus ? run origin as admin give admin rights to the demo shortcut icon

Message 71 of 170 (676 Views)

Hero

@Kirijh I moved your report to the bug thread. I'll add it to the first page later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 170 (661 Views)

★ Novice

Alright. As long as the report gets read and considered, do whatever you need to it.

Message 73 of 170 (659 Views)

Hero

I can't promise you anything. The gurus are aware of this thread but what and if they consider is not up to me Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 170 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I get a graphic bug when I'm in detailed mode and playing with the forehead. It seems like it's somehow overlaying with the hair. There are small rectangles occurring when modifying.
Message 75 of 170 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. The cursor speed is jittered when i tried to "mold" my sims

2. it also jittered on the spot of molding

3. sudden frame drop and lag

4. Gallery Won't responding sometimes

5. The Loading PlumbBob is jittered

Message 76 of 170 (638 Views)

★ Apprentice

I want to thank you so much Rumbutter! You were absolutely RIGHT! It was my firewall. After trouble shooting all night, I found that Norton Security Suite was blocking the TCP protocal from allowing the demo to acces the web. I rerooted it and everything and it STILL wouldn't work. But everytime I would disable the firewall. Voila! I eventually ended up unistalling and reinstalling the Norton software and now it runs like a champ. Much Kudos to you! ♥♥♥

Message 77 of 170 (634 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@aj0ya wrote:

I want to thank you so much Rumbutter! You were absolutely RIGHT! It was my firewall. After trouble shooting all night, I found that Norton Security Suite was blocking the TCP protocal from allowing the demo to acces the web. I rerooted it and everything and it STILL wouldn't work. But everytime I would disable the firewall. Voila! I eventually ended up unistalling and reinstalling the Norton software and now it runs like a champ. Much Kudos to you! ♥♥♥

i am delighted to hear this and happy to hear you can now  play the demo :D

Message 78 of 170 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The Gallery won't work for me it said something about the servers being down for maintenance. I dont' know if this is happening to everyone so could someone please tell me whether it's just me or everyone. I'm new to this so if I posted in the wrong place please tell where I should.

Message 79 of 170 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

yeah that's quite normal if they are doing maintenance you get notices popping up to give you plenty of time to do what you need to do see image if that is what you see then it's fine you should still be able to create your sims and save them to your library later when the maintenance is done you can go to your library and upload  the sims from there

edit typo 

Untitled.png

Message 80 of 170 (614 Views)