Re: BB.SHOWHIDDENOBJECTS - **DEBUG** DON'T WORK

by kristinborge

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BB.SHOWHIDDENOBJECTS - **DEBUG** DON'T WORK

★★ Novice

Sins the last update **DEBUG** don' work. After i have type bb.showhiddenobjects the only thing that the search is showing is **DEBUG** Stair railing. I Have tried removed my mods, i have even tried uninstalled the game, but the DEBUG is still only showing stair railings

Message 1 of 13 (24,906 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

They renamed that a while ago

Try unknown instead

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (29,751 Views)

All Replies

Hero

They renamed that a while ago

Try unknown instead

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (29,752 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG Crin

You are a Hero. Just a help to others who ask. You need to type unknown in the language of the game. So after that my game is in danish, i needed to type ukendt.

Message 3 of 13 (24,885 Views)

Hero

Didn't know that part so .. thanks for that info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 13 (24,878 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That was a huge help, my game is in Danish too and i had huge problems finding the debug items.

Your my new best friend :D HAHA 

Message 5 of 13 (24,827 Views)

★★ Novice
Your a welcome
Message 6 of 13 (24,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey
I have the same problem
but i don't get it ...
i have to change Language?
where is it?
i can't find language in Option...How can i change it?
Message 7 of 13 (17,748 Views)

Hero
think they named it back to debug. Should work again with debug ?

Your'e not getting any results still ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 13 (17,742 Views)

★ Novice

Hi i want to use debugs to find hidden objects but it only shows «debug in stairrails» im from scandinavia 

Message 9 of 13 (6,637 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
think they named it back to debug. Should work again with debug ?

Your'e not getting any results still ?

I'm only getting some hidden objects like cups, stones, plunger, random items i dont really care about. I have ALL packs except spooky stuff and i know that cant be it. Ive done all cheats so many times checked spelling... ive typed in unknown and debug. I get some things but not all plants like the creeping up wall plants, flower beds, cars, fences, big rocks and rocks fences. i watch builders who ONLY use debug and no custom content and I see ONLY some of the things they use but not all the really cool things that I rather have. I cant find the tv remote object either?? There are so many things im just not receiving in my debug catalog so im repairing my sims right now hoping to GOD that that will fix things but i don t know? Im so frustrated and cant even sleep til i fix this. Also random question, anyone know how to use reshade and or how to get prefixs into game? i followed reshade.me to download but its not making difference in graphics quality? I heard on builders video ppl use prefixs or something? I need all kinds of help with my sims 4 game. Someone , anyone help pleaseee and THANK you!!!   Frown

Message 10 of 13 (2,763 Views)