Re: Avatar on loose?

by hurrican1o

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hey, I wanted to created new avatar and put him/her in a building (normal house) and make him/her behave as NPC-Sim (let's call him/her "It").
Then make another new character which would be mine in another house. Now, I would like to meet It at pub or at museum, or at anything else.
But will It move from it's house? Will it sometimes visit pub/musea/gym et cetera? Or It really needs to be pulled out of the house?

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

It will still live at the house, but no it won't always be located at home. It will visit places like the park, museum etc so you should be able to bump into it there. Obviously it will sometimes be home, if you give it a job, sometimes at work, and sometimes in the communal areas Standard smile 

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

It will still live at the house, but no it won't always be located at home. It will visit places like the park, museum etc so you should be able to bump into it there. Obviously it will sometimes be home, if you give it a job, sometimes at work, and sometimes in the communal areas Standard smile 

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)

★★ Novice

*high five*

Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)