Re: Auto run wont show up

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Auto run wont show up

★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims 3 and I put the disc into the drive on my main computer (not a laptop) I waited a couple minutes but the auto run menu didn't show up. Then I looked at the book/panflet I got with the disc and I tried going into the run search bar and opening the disc drive it was in. It said there was no disc in the drive please insert one and the disc drive opened up as it said that. Then I closed the disc drive again and gave it about 3 minutes but again, the same thing happened. I was really looking forward to playing Sims 3 because I've had it for almost a year now but I couldn't put it on the computer because it didn't have the system requirements I have now gotten a new computer, just so I could get Sims 3 on it. I am very disappointed that its not letting me put it on, and I do not have another disc drive to use to try and put it on with. My computer is Windows 7. Please Help!!

Sincerely,Jisdevil

Message 1 of 2 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Can you read other DVDs ok ? Are there any scratches on the DVD ?

If you have troubles with it, you can get the download version of the game with your serial code: https://help.ea.com/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (497 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Can you read other DVDs ok ? Are there any scratches on the DVD ?

If you have troubles with it, you can get the download version of the game with your serial code: https://help.ea.com/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (498 Views)