Re: Auto-Solve (Vampire Thirst) Not working

by Wintermist

Original Post

Hero
@SirFishernaught could you send me one of your saves ?

Just upload to google drive or one drive and pm me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 26 (1,377 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is STILL an issue and has been reported before too.

Currently the game only finds the plasma packs you buy from the computer. None of the ones you craft yourself works when clicking the Needs-Drink button. Same goes for anything with the plasma fruit, though I do think Jane's are picked up.

What it should do is:

ALL packs (crafted or not), and all plasma fruits and variations of plasma fruit (salaf, drink) should be something it looks for when you click it, be it in your inventory, placed freely in the house or in your fridge.

Message 12 of 26 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Ill send it to you now (note: I did install mods, but that was after I had the issue, i did so a few hours ago)
Message 13 of 26 (1,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SirFishernaught I have no issues but when I loaded your save, it said that some items were removed from your game

Are you sure you never used mods/cc in your game ?

10-20-19_10-58-39 AM.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 26 (1,323 Views)

Hero
@SirFishernaught DId you see my last answer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 26 (1,286 Views)

Hero
@SirFishernaught Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 26 (1,246 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SirFishernaught Any resolution? I have the exact same problem I took the extra steps too: Removed all my plasma drinks and bought brand news - no change. Tried a brand new game / new sims - no change. Repaired Sims 4 - no change. removed the folders - no change. It's VERY frustrating to micromanage and I really hate seeing the "No" and the white vampire fangs when I tell them to auto fix drinking their plasma packs. It makes me not want to play and not want to buy other xpacks
Message 17 of 26 (1,160 Views)

★ Apprentice

I even just completely uninstalled Sims 4 and deleted the EA folders etc then rebooted / reinstalled (no mods) just now.    So far:  I created a new sim, got the sim to get turned into a vampire (since I didn't start off as one so I had Caleb turn me).   I just got a gift of plasma packs from Vladislous (spelling?) and sure enough.. when I clicked to autofix the thirst problem... nothing.   They say something like "Unt uh!" and I see the vampire fangs in the chat box next to my toon.    I haven't tried plasma packs ordered from the pc yet..  I"ll keep posting my trial / errors.   I KNOW it's not my pc nor my net.   (I have a 1080 Nvidia card, i7 processer, 1TB SSD, 64 gigs RAM, Win 10)

Message 18 of 26 (1,138 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Zildywen Almost forgot: While the sim was human, the autofix worked for the hunger. Obviously when they became a vampire the Hunger gets replaced with Thirst. one more update: I disabled all the sound inputs except for the ones I'm actually using (the realtek for microphone headset). Gonna keep trying other things. It blows my mind that my brother's machine doesn't have this problem and I do and yet it's him that has mods (I don't).
Message 19 of 26 (1,129 Views)

★ Apprentice

Interesting...   so, at the bar my sim will order a plasma drink when I click autofix.    Only other change I did is I chcked "Show whims" and changed lifespan to long.   also:   attempted plasma packs both inventory and in the refigerator but the sim will refuse to drink them when I click autofix.   Yet... the bar they will order a plasma drink.   This is weird. 

Message 20 of 26 (1,114 Views)