Re: Audition Stuck?

by crinrict

Original Post

Audition Stuck?

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GP05: 1.assets.live-gp05.157
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, city living, realm of magic, get famous, seasons, get to work, vampires, parenthood, get together, cats and dogs, my first pet, outdoor retreat, laundry day stuff, dine out, jungle adventure, toddler, movie handout, backyard stuff, bowling night, vintage glamour, perfect patio, fitness, cool kitchen, spooky, romantic garden, luxury party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure...
What happens when the bug occurs? Has audition set up for Dead Sea Adventures but never goes and never comes and cannot cancel.
What do you expect to see? To go to the audition then see if passed or failed for next step
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

received audition for Dead Sea Adventure. My sims never goes, unable to go, unable to cancel. Tried switching careers and go back still same audition. 

Message 1 of 8 (634 Views)

Hero
@quaidwillhelp Do you have issues with going to work with other rabbithole careers as well or just auditions ?

Can you give your Sim a standard job and see if that works ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (593 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Just the acting career. I’ve tried multiple careers after and have had no trouble going to work, etc. but every time I try to be an actor again it lets me choose what talent company then it still has the same audition. I’ve even waited for the few days to see if sim would go or give option to go to work being an actor and it never does.
Message 3 of 8 (573 Views)

Hero
@quaidwillhelp Your game is all updated, right ? You put the version of one of the packs. Can you get the base game one ? If you're using the cheat, you need to scroll up all the way in the list.

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Is it just with this Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (567 Views)

★ Novice

Base: 1.27.3.2300 (64bit)

I haven’t been able to try another sim because only have the one right now in my household. 

Message 5 of 8 (519 Views)

Hero
@quaidwillhelp Did you have an audition on a holiday ?

There's this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INFO-S-GF-Same-audition-over-and-over-after-audition-on/... .. could be the same ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (499 Views)

Hero
@quaidwillhelp have you been able to resolve this one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (469 Views)

Hero
@quaidwillhelp Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (439 Views)