Re: Audience ravening to an empty stage

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Audience ravening to an empty stage

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

When ever I send  my Sim to a SimFest, the audience raves but the stage is empty.

I play from DVD installed games and my expansion pack lineup are these:

Ambitions

Late Night

Showtime (CE)

Supernatural

Is there a clash between any of these expansion packs?  I am currently playing a reasonably new game 3 weeks and 4 sim days.

The game and expansion packs are newly installed, and upgraded with the super patch.

Message 1 of 4 (524 Views)

Accepted Solution

@BillFlowerpot  This shouldn't have anything to do with your installed packs either.  One reason this can happen is if there aren't any sims in the Showtime careers.  The game willl try to assign some, but certain mods can clean up homeless sims and therefore delete the performers.  What mods do you currently have installed?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (509 Views)

All Replies

@BillFlowerpot  This shouldn't have anything to do with your installed packs either.  One reason this can happen is if there aren't any sims in the Showtime careers.  The game willl try to assign some, but certain mods can clean up homeless sims and therefore delete the performers.  What mods do you currently have installed?

Message 2 of 4 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Puzzlezadict your compass was true, thank you for point me in the correct direction.  I have subsequently removed the over enthusiastic watcher and performers are back on stage.  There is a second posting I placed on the same date, that too is caused by a mod, but as of yet I have no idea which one. I 'm still in the process of testing each one.

Message 3 of 4 (479 Views)

@BillFlowerpot  Was Overwatch set to clean up the homeless?  That's a setting that can be adjusted, specifically by clicking on City Hall and selecting NRaas > Overwatch > Settings > Clean up All Homeless > False.  Similarly, you could set Clean up Concert, in the same location, to False.  Overwatch is quite useful, and maybe there's a setting or combination of settings that can keep it from removing performers from your game.

For the other issue, I'll be interested to hear what the mod is that's preventing sims from staffing the consignment store register.  But if you don't want to experiment too much, NRaas Register will allow you to manually assign one.

Message 4 of 4 (467 Views)