'Ask To Just Be Friends' removes relationship

by leenellc

Original Post

'Ask To Just Be Friends' removes relationship

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Basically I have a couple who were dating for a while and for story purposes I made them "Ask To Just Be Friends", but when they did they became acquaintances and nothing like, every other aspect of their relationship was taken away no matter how high their friendship bar is. And even when they got back together they were still just acquaintances even though their romance got as high a soulmate level. I mean it's not the worst problem the game has ever had but it's pretty irritating

Message 1 of 10 (6,532 Views)

Re: Relationships

Hero

Are you using any mods in your game ?

When you reload the game or go traveling, does the relationship adjust ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (6,526 Views)

Hero

Tagging @leenellc to see my answer above

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 10 (6,495 Views)

★★★ Guide

But shouldn't asking to be friends destroy their relationship?

Message 4 of 10 (6,484 Views)

Hero

The romantic one but Just be friends would mean to me, let's be friends aka, leave that normal bar in tact, destroy the romance bar.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (6,475 Views)

Hero

For me it just removes the romantic relationship as expected.

@leenellc

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (6,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It happened to my game and so did this.  I tried repairing the game like 10 times and it is still the same.

Message 7 of 10 (6,434 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please remove all your mods and see if you have the same issue

As for the picture, that looks like a graphics issue, so please post in the general forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (6,420 Views)

★ Novice

I tried removing all the mods, repaired the game and even re-installing it and it is still the same PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Message 9 of 10 (6,405 Views)

Hero

The relationship issue, the graphics issue or both ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (6,403 Views)