Are anyone else's Sims fighting eachother shorly after meeting?

by krae64825

Original Post

Are anyone else's Sims fighting eachother shorly after meeting?

★★★★ Novice

For some reason lately whenever my sims meet a new sim they start fighting.. very strange.. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 5 (285 Views)

Re: Are anyone else's Sims fighting eachother shorly after meeting?

@krae64825  That sounds like the effects of the "Roughhousing Encouraged" neighborhood action plan.  Do you have it in play?  Actually, even if you don't, NPC sims can pick it up if it's active in a different neighborhood somewhere in the save.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not that im aware of .. its happening a lot and getting annoying Frown 

Message 3 of 5 (222 Views)

@krae64825  It's definitely possible that some other neighborhood has that particular action plan active, and NPC sims will often pick up behavior from the plans of other neighborhoods.  If you use mods, simvasion has one that will stop NPCs from picking up those buffs; you can google "simvasion mods" if you're interested.  (Mod links aren't allowed on this site.)

Otherwise, the only options seem to be disabling voting by inactive sims (in game options) and repealing the existing action plans in other neighborhoods, either by cheating or by playing a household in each affected neighborhood long enough to gather the signatures for a repeal.  Given the amount of activity in the master bug thread on this issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-NAPs-from-all-neighbourhoods-are-applied-to-visiting/...

there's a decent chance EA will adjust this behavior in a future patch.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (195 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you! I will look into this
Message 5 of 5 (168 Views)