Are aliens broken or is it my game?

by cupcakegirl3614

Original Post

Are aliens broken or is it my game?

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've had Get to Work since it first came out and in the first few months I had a few run ins with aliens, but since then they've been literally non existent. I know you can use the satellite to increase your chances but I in 3 years I haven't had ANY happen at all. I don't even meet aliens in the street. Is there something wrong with my game or is this an issue with everyone? I miss just been randomly surpised every once in a while

Message 1 of 5 (588 Views)

Re: Are aliens broken or is it my game?

Champion (Retired)

You can have someone in the scientist career as they level up in the career there will be more aliens. You can also build the Rocket ship and install the Wormhole generator which will give you the opportunity to visit sixam with plenty of Aliens talking with them will make it more likely that you see them in the streets. Remember that in many cases they will wear their disguise in the street so you may have a tough time recognizing them as being alien.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @cupcakegirl3614

there are currently two bug reports that could be connected to your issue

Could be that either you don't know they are aliens cause they don't look like aliens or they don't spawn as described in the second thread.

Could you check a few of your townies In CAS to see if there's really none ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Crin,

my issue isn’t so much the townies (I was using that to express how little they exist), my issue is more the random abductions being non existent. As I said, I know you can use the satellite but I like the idea of just randomly having your sims abducted, it adds a little bit of abnormality to the game when everything else is fairly the same, you know?

Message 4 of 5 (547 Views)

Hero

They are rare. So I'd say, that's the same in every game.

They should happen but you also have more chances to get abducted if you are in the scientist career.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (533 Views)