Anyone know what mod might be causing my plants to be discolored?

by AlwaysWavie

Original Post

Anyone know what mod might be causing my plants to be discolored?

★★★ Novice

So here's the thing, I have A LOT of mods/cc (well over 1000+) and can't figure out what is causing my plants to be discolored (ex. my sunflowers are grey/brown, and almost all shrubs and cacti and flowers are brown and look dead). I tried to post this on the sims forum but despite being on there since 2012, i'm not a full member and thus cannot post (dumb rule). I hope this is an okay place to post this.

Message 1 of 2 (608 Views)

Re: Anyone know what mod might be causing my plants to be discolored?

Champion

@AlwaysWavie, I feel for you on the membership rules for the Sims forums.Frown When I joined it was broken, so that even though me and many, many others were far beyond  the requirements for membership for several years, it didn't recognize us and we had to wait years for them to fix it! Teeth baredDisappointed  

Even though it seems silly, there is actually a good reason for these rules.  The forums used to have huge problems with people joining and then instantly spamming the site and trolling & harassing other users! Devil In order to weed these kinds of people out, they started the membership rules.  So, the forums are actually a much better place thanks to these rules! :eahigh_file:  Be patient, reply to other peoples posts, and you will soon be a member! (At least its not broken like it used to be! Raised eyebrow)

Now, about you modding problem, while I don't use Mods because they require too much maintenance for me (I'm lazy! EmbarrassedLarge smile ) I know of someone who uses more Mods than you do and she has some good advice for figuring out which Mods are causing problems.Angel  She hasn't been around in a while, so here is one of her helpful links:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/CC-and-Mod-Use/td-p/6980073

In the mean time, I will try and see if anyone currently helping out might know specifically what your problem is.  Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (589 Views)