Re: Another weird problem ive never had before

by RussianHades88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Another weird problem ive never had before

★★★ Newbie

I haven't played sims 3 for over a week but that should be my issue. I feel like I'm missing something or skipping a step through installing these add on content from the sims 3 store. I saw the grim manor for sale and I bought it and now here's where my problem comes in. I go to purchase history I select the grim manor and click download but it brings me to a blank page and tells me I need another app/ program to open this sims3 link. I have no idea what's its asking me to do because I've never had this problem before when i downloaded roaring heights and other content from the store. How do I fix this? I've fiddle around with multiple things and searched all over but cant find the solution.

Message 1 of 4 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I figured out how to fix it I just had to use the repair method on origins for sims 3.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (339 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@RussianHades88 At the top when I said "should" it should say "shouldnt" my bad
Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay so basically to sum it all up, I'm having issues with the sims 3 store not wanting to open the launcher to download any of the content how do I fix this?

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured out how to fix it I just had to use the repair method on origins for sims 3.

Message 4 of 4 (340 Views)