Another simmer is getting a romancebar

by RBLamberth

Original Post

Another simmer is getting a romancebar

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everyone except for spooky stuff, and luxury party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? um i guess by making a person with the same name as an already existing simmer and make another person flirt with them?
What happens when the bug occurs? the flirtation bar goes up on wrong sim
What do you expect to see? the romance bar should only go up when you flirt with the target
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

So i recreated the sims 2 in newcrest. I was trying to make Angela Pleasant flirt with Dustin Broke but no matter how many hearts i saw about their head they didn't get any romancebar. I ended up playing Dustin Broke making him trying to flirt with Angela. Finally i got a little romance bar and everything was fine. Later i wanted to play the Pleasants again and when looking at Angela's romance bar i noticed she had a full one with the adult celebrity Dustin Broke! I didn't play her all time but she should't be able to flirt with a young adult. So that's how i know it's a bug....

Well sorry for interrupting have a nice day Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (292 Views)

Re: Another simmer is getting a romancebar

Hero
@RBLamberth Can you duplicate the same when you try this on another sim that has the same name ?

Sims are identified by IDs and unless they have the same ID, they're not the same Sim

Did you use any cheats ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)

Hero
@RBLamberth Tagging to see questions above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

Hero
@RBLamberth Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)