Re: Already running issue

by ineshi93

Original Post

Hero (Retired)
@ineshi93
Have you added to the exceptions in Windows Defender what is below?
Windows Defender/ Virus Protection Settings, and add all "exe" (Origin, TS4 and TS464) in TWO places. First one in "Exclusions " and the second one in "Control folders acces". Not only at one place but two.
Message 11 of 22 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes I did Frown 

Message 12 of 22 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@ineshi93
Well, now I can only say what I did in this situation - but it is not recommended and rather did not arouse praise for me. I turned off the computer brutely, disconnecting it from the current. This is my private experience and should not be treated as advice. These advices above did not help me much either and I was furious but it worked to my amazement

Message 13 of 22 (1,349 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ineshi93

You mention restarting. Just to be absolutely sure you did so by clicking the start button then Power and there Restart. Or did you do it in another way?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 22 (1,332 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes I did it that way 

Message 15 of 22 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm glad u fixed it! I don't know if I could do that because I'm scared of losing something or damage the computer. But thank u! It's very annoying that EA don't do anything about this.

Message 16 of 22 (1,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@ineshi93

What are you afraid of loosing? When I'm afraid of loosing files I back it up on a usb key or external hard drive.

Restarting or fully shutting down the computer won't hurt the computer. Unplugging the computer won't hurt it as long as you shut it down properly by clicking Start > Shut Down. 

There may not be enough player demand to fix this issue, so for now we can only offer the tips we have in hopes something will help.

Message 17 of 22 (1,293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

GOOD NEWS! I FINALLY FOUND THE PROBLEM! I'm euphoric, sorry loooool, I was putting the wrong file on the windows defender exceptions!!!! With the new update of my windows 10 I got a button to see which apps the WD blocked automatically and IT WAS THERE!

I'm so happy I could scream right now.

THANK U TO ALL OF YOU for your support and, as always, MICROSOFT is to blame. How weird! ¬¬ 

Also sorry for my english (spanish speaker here), I understand it well but I write and speak very baaad, and it's worse when I'm excited lol

Message 18 of 22 (7,227 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I'm very happy for you Standard smile Have a fantastic time with your game
Message 19 of 22 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you!!! you too Standard smile

Message 20 of 22 (1,189 Views)