by jenipenimmx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All packs gone after werewolf download

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the latest, game won't open
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't open my latest save because it requires 23 packs.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to open my last save with all my packs intact.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After I downloaded the werewolf pack and the latest update, all my other packs were gone. I can't open my last save because it requires 23 packs (which I own).. When I go to "view packs" it says "you already own this pack", and they're all installed. I restarted the game four times, and when I went back to get screenshots to attach here the game won't even start at all.

Come on, I was looking forward to the werewolves.

Message 1 of 2 (530 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All packs gone after werewolf download

@jenipenimmx  Please restart your computer and try repairing the game.  In Origin, open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If you use the EA App, click on the three dots over the Sims 4 icon and choose the Repair option.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (502 Views)

All Replies

Re: All packs gone after werewolf download

@jenipenimmx  Please restart your computer and try repairing the game.  In Origin, open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If you use the EA App, click on the three dots over the Sims 4 icon and choose the Repair option.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (503 Views)