Re: All of these "fixes" have not fixed my game

by roses_in_heaven

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Oh wow, okay!

So I took out my Custom Content and now my game starts but it's totally acting up. It's acting all crazy.

I can't describe it but as soon as the Logos are gone and the game is supposed to load, it gets kinda hypnotic? God I know that sounds crazy, I will try to take a few screenshots of it. It just acts totally crazy. :O

Edit: I got screencaps but I can't upload them here. How should I do this?

Message 41 of 46 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have already done all of this, READ my post, I did all that, it did NOT fix my game, it is STILL broken, STILL freezes on the Sims 4 Logo after the Maxis logo.  I do not have custom content or mods in my game, EA content only.  It worked just fine last night, my last save was at 11pm when I went to bed.  I updated today, it will not load.

Message 42 of 46 (224 Views)

★★★ Novice

We shouldn't have to jump through all of these hoops to play a game that was working just fine before this update.  EA needs to release WORKING TESTED content.

Message 43 of 46 (224 Views)

★ Novice

OMG I get the hypnotic diamond thing too! I really just want my game back Confusedmileysad:

Message 44 of 46 (218 Views)

Hero

For everyone still having issues witht his, try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 46 (205 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, so I found out that the 'hypnotic diamond'-thing can be solved by repairing the game via Origin and also disabling Origin in the game (again).

The problem with the freezing happens because of some broken CC, though. So if you have mods or custom Content, remove it and put it back bit by bit. I am doing this right now and I am working on a list, so others will be able to find their broken CC's more easily. I will post that list here, if it's okay but it could take until tonight because I am at work during the day.

Message 46 of 46 (194 Views)