Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: All my sims 4 saved games are gone

by AB_928Z

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

I just had a look and I don't have a one drive account or anything so it can't be that. 7nfortunately I think this means all of my work is down the hole. :/ Thankyou anyway.

Message 11 of 12 (336 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I am sorry to hear that. I've lost a few game saves when I was new to the game. It was devastating to say the least. After that I read up on all I could on saving backups of my saved games, households and houses so I wouldn't ever loose them again.

Something that maybe worth trying is to launch the game, create a new Sim and save the game. Go back to the Main Menu and press the Load Game button. Select a saved game. Mouse over or hover over the tiny folder under the game saves information. Like shown in the photo in the post linked below:

Sims 4 - Lost all Saved Game Data
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Moved-Sims-4-folder-to-desktop-and-have-now-lost-all-g...

This hopefully will give you an idea of where the game is saving your saved games.

Message 12 of 12 (327 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help