Original Post

All my sims 4 progress has disappeared?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Everything in my sims 4 game including all my saved games have disappeared. I had turned on my script mods to try and download a mod but when I rejoined the game after restarting it, all my packs showed up on my screen like they do when you just got them, and then I looked and all my games and things in my library were gone. Also my regular mods aren't showing up on there either even though I have mods on too.
How is this making it more difficult? Yes because now everything I have done since playing the sims is gone and I cant play it.
How can we reproduce this experience? By restoring all of my lost progress.

Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Everything in my sims 4 game including all my saved games have disappeared. I had turned on my script mods to try and download a mod but when I rejoined the game after restarting it, all my packs showed up on my screen like they do when you just got them, and then I looked and all my games and things in my library were gone. Also my regular mods aren't showing up on there either even though I have mods on too.
How is this making it more difficult? Yes because now everything I have done since playing the sims is gone and I cant play it.

Please restore all the progress from my game including all saved games I had, mods showing up, and things I had in my library.

Message 1 of 3 (694 Views)

Betreff: All my sims 4 progress has disappeared?

@hannahstory 

I moved your thread to the Sims 4 board.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (669 Views)

Re: All my sims 4 progress has disappeared?

Hero

Hi @hannahstory 

sounds like the game is using a different user folder now. Often happens if the game decides to use oneDrive

Here's instructions how to find out which folder your game uses: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder/

Once you know, you can either turn off oneDrive (if it's there) or just c/p all your old content to that new folder it's using now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (645 Views)