Re: All my CC was deleted?

by DarkAmaranth1966

Original Post

All my CC was deleted?

★★★★★ Newbie

So, with the new update, all my CC was deleted... I have had TS4 for a year and a half now and I've never had problems. So out of the blue, opening my game, a bubble said all my script mods had been turned off. At first I got confused. I thought, did I turn off my Script Mods in the Options menu? So i opened my game and i couldn't touch my Script Mods. It said "Script Mods has been Disabled" So i have no idea what is going on... Maybe I downloaded some bad CC? Because in my Mods folder all my CC and Mods are still there. So whats going on? I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem or not. -MJ

Message 1 of 4 (2,890 Views)

★★★ Expert

The game disables mods and CC when it updates, that's normal. You need to enable it again in the options menu, then exit and restart the game. Everything is still there in the mods folder, just disabled in game.

Message 2 of 4 (2,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did that, and I only have some of my CC now. Almost all of it got deleted and I’m super confused because it’s all still in my mods folder.

Message 3 of 4 (1,800 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lulu731271, I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,793 Views)