All in japanese how to buy the English version and?

by kitalf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All in japanese how to buy the English version and?

★★★★★ Newbie

...will it play in portuguese Windows 7 system?

They detect my location and I can only find the Sims 4 cover in japanese (which I don't speak, foreign living here), for tips and learning (I'm new to Sims, will start on Sims 4) I know there are more tutorials in English so I want to purchase the game with the English version, if I buy here in Amazon Japan will I be able to use the English language (for game, I know there's Simlish but that's not what I'm talking about) and will it run in a portuguese windows 7?

Thank you so much, I'm really desperate, Ea don't reply in twitter, facebook and the mail I sent, if I'm not sure about these questions than I can't risk purchasing them specially because I'm new to Sims and it all seems very complicated but I would love to become a Simer, this universe and it's people are just awesome ^_^

Blessings.

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All in japanese how to buy the English version and?

Community Manager

@kitalf Hi,

I am not aware yet how the language bundling will work exactly. I am not sure whether the version you can pre-order locally will come with English, your language of choice. I would suggest to wait with preordering until either Amazon or EA releases this information publicly.

That said, at least the portuguese Windows 7 should not be an issue. A usual workaround if a certain region is required would to just make a second windows user account and on that one then change the locale settings so that you can play the game on them without any hassle.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@kitalf Hi,

I am not aware yet how the language bundling will work exactly. I am not sure whether the version you can pre-order locally will come with English, your language of choice. I would suggest to wait with preordering until either Amazon or EA releases this information publicly.

That said, at least the portuguese Windows 7 should not be an issue. A usual workaround if a certain region is required would to just make a second windows user account and on that one then change the locale settings so that you can play the game on them without any hassle.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 3 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, you are right, that's the best. I downloaded the sims 2 and will enjoy until I know for sure.

Thank you really.

Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)