Re: All houses in all worlds disappeared

by crinrict

Original Post

All houses in all worlds disappeared

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP Island living, Get famous, City living, GP strangeville SP Bowling night Free Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? good question
What happens when the bug occurs? all my houses disappeared
What do you expect to see? Houses and their households back to where it was
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 2020 patch

Hi!  all my houses disappeared

Previously, one and only household I had, disappeared.  Now the character is back, I can see her in town and in gallery but not the house. 

Message 1 of 4 (288 Views)

Hero
@Amidala102 Moving this to tech for troubleshooting

Are you sure you loaded the correct save and not started a new one by accident ?

Did the premade houses also disappear as in all lots are empty now or is it just an earlier state/reverted to default ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi Crin

I am sure.  all is gone.  Even previous Sims i created, are gone.  When i select load game....nothing is there. 

The appearance is like reverted to default. 

Im reading and watching videos on how others have been able to recover their households. from the last saves of game in the EA folder in hard drive...maybe that can help me restore some of these households, were I left. 

I had lost the trust in this game....so disappointed now. I've been a Sims fan and player since 2000. 

Anyways...thanks for responding and forwarding the issue to troubleshooting people...hopefully they can handle and help 

Enjoy your day!  and stay well 

Message 3 of 4 (225 Views)

Hero
@Amidala102 Sounds like the game is not finding your saves then.

Hopefully this helps you find yours: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games-disappearing/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (207 Views)