Re: All game progress gone

by supermantis06

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All game progress gone

★★★ Newbie

All of my game progress has been deleted. I first was having issues enabling mods, then when I looked, months of progress was gone. Now, all progress is gone. Is there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

@supermantis06  Great, if you put them in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves, the game should read them again.

I'd suggest making a backup copy of your saves before doing anything else, just in case you need them again later.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

All Replies

@supermantis06  Are your saves still present in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves?  If you don't see any files there, please click This PC in the left panel, then enter Slot_ in the search bar in the upper right corner of the File Explorer window.  If you find any saves, highlight one, click "Open file location," and you'll land wherever that save is.  Please let me know its location: you can see it in the address bar above the list of files.

If you don't find any saves on your hard drive, please search OneDrive as well, that is if you use it.

Message 2 of 5 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@puzzlezaddict 

Okay so they were not in the saves file but I did the other thing of searching This PC and I think I found them.

Message 3 of 5 (217 Views)

@supermantis06  Great, if you put them in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves, the game should read them again.

I'd suggest making a backup copy of your saves before doing anything else, just in case you need them again later.

Message 4 of 5 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@puzzlezaddict Dude it worked. Oh my god thank you so much. You are amazing. Standard smile 

Message 5 of 5 (188 Views)