Aliens Being Born As Vampires

by nicolestelle

Original Post

Aliens Being Born As Vampires

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have the vampire game pack installed. Thought I would play with both Aliens and Vampires in the same household. My vampire sim aged up her alien friends' alien baby and this is what I got. HORRIFYING. Urgent Fix Needed. HELP. Omg. I mean I like the idea of having sims that have both Alien and Vampire powers but this gives me nightmares.

Message 1 of 6 (581 Views)

Re: Aliens Being Born As Vampires

Hero

Hybrids should not be possible

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (575 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I do not have any script mods just hair. =.=
I now actually have an adult sim that somehow has both vampuric and alien properties. The needs panel is vampuric but also is affected by basic needs like hunger toilet and such. This obviously complicates game play as I cannot see when the sims' needs are low wierd. So you would recommend going through hair cc and taking it out?
Message 3 of 6 (536 Views)

Hero

Remove all your custom content and see if it goes away. If it does, you'll need to find the culprit

It's strictly reports on vanilla (no cc/mods) games only in the bug forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (533 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hybrids are very much possible. Go to create-a-sim. Make an occult Sim. Then make another occult Sim and set them as married. If you've got an alien and anything else you get a blue caster, vampire or mermaid. I've had a couple of cases where my teen sim was a caster who could also al use any alien power but creating/altering a disguise.

I found this thread because my current caster/alien mix can be edited in create-a-Sim but it doesn't show while playing. More alien than the mother, who dresses like a human in both guises and has hair.

Message 5 of 6 (242 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (226 Views)