Alien voices crashing laptop

by MsMisc

Original Post

Alien voices crashing laptop

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So, this is new...  Twice now the alien voices have caused major crashes on my laptop.  Once it just made me restart, then it made me do a whole hard disk check...  WHAT IS HAPPENING?!  I have the cats and dogs pack, the go to work pack, the toddler pack, and the strangerville pack...  And just about NOTHING else on this.  I have an HP Pavilion x360.

[Edited by CM]

Message 1 of 6 (222 Views)

Re: Alien voices crashing laptop

★★★★ Guide
@MsMisc The laptop you got can run the game on low-medium settings so that’s fine and how exactly does the alien voice crash your system ?
Message 2 of 6 (213 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MsMisc I removed the image in your post as it contains some personal info. As AHQ is a public-facing forum we would recommend not posting any images or information that may identify you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (189 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Good question!  I should have been more specific.  The first time it made a sound glitch that wouldn't stop until I muted the sound.  The second time it HARD crashed, it said the PC ran into an error and needed to run a hard drive check.  Ran the check, no problems.  I am assuming it's the voices due the sound glitch and the fact that it only happens when I play that house and they are talking.

Message 4 of 6 (167 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you!  Sorry about that!

Message 5 of 6 (166 Views)

Community Manager

No worries @MsMisc, it's always best not to share any info online that may identify you or let others find you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (151 Views)