Re: Alien pollination technician abducting and impregnating her own son.

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Alien pollination technician abducting and impregnating her own son.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
So I started my game with one single male sim. He was abducted numerous times which resulted in three lovely alien children.

The oldest son became a young adult and was abducted and impregnated as well. I didn't mind until after having the baby and looking in the family tree i saw that the same alien (pollination technician #3) is listed as mother for both.
On top of that it tells me that the male sim (who just gave birth) is the babies brother. And the other two children (which should be the babies aunt and uncle) are its half-brother and half-sister.

Its happened twice to me now, and both times ive sent the baby back into space... because ew.
Since then i have installed a pregnancy mod so my poor sim doesn't have to continue bearing his mothers children...

Is there only one alien pollination technician per game or am i just very unlucky?

I assumed this was a bug, because i didn't think EA intended for incestuous babies in their game haha
Message 1 of 5 (2,456 Views)

Betreff: Alien pollination technician abducting and impregnating her own son.

★★★ Guide

Ok, that’s gross, even if the “pollination technician #3” most probably isn’t supposed to be the biological parent (at least I hope so) ^^ Seems like the family tree/relationship panel just fails here. And there are way to many abductions anyway, if you ask me.

Not sure if you'll get any further response here, but you can try the bug reports forum: 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Message 2 of 5 (2,423 Views)

Hero

Did this all happen before or after the latest patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (2,396 Views)

★★★★ Pro

So, this thread is super old, but I just wanted to say that from all info I can gather it seems like every save file only has one pollination technician each. This is unfortunate if you have a male born-from-abduction alien getting abducted, because then the genealogy will get messed up, and it's also quite disturbing (not saying that male sims getting involuntarily impregnated isn't a bit disturbing, but you know what I mean). Also, all born-from-abduction aliens will look basically the same, and that's boring.

Message 4 of 5 (941 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Since this thread has been inactive for quite a while, I've gone ahead and locked it to prevent further necro-posting. If you need some help with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread. 

Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (932 Views)