Alien abductions

by Ketrindoll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Alien abductions

★★★★ Novice

So my female Sim just got abducted by aliens. I never wanted any supernatural stuff, I just created a regular couple living regular lives in their San Myshuno flat. She's not a scientist or a doctor so I don't get why she would get abducted. Also there is no way to stop it which is stupid, really makes me regret getting the expansion. Is there anyway to get rid of abductions (without any satellite dishes or other weird stuff)? Or get rid of that specific expansion (if there's no way to stop the aliens)? It's weird that we cannot make our own choices regarding the matter, really makes the game experience worse.

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Alien abductions

★★ Pro

Hi, @Ketrindoll  you can disable any pack, see Crinricts post about how here: 

Also, there's a game mod for Alien Abductions & No Abductions by Tanja1986, at Mod the Sims available.  Keep in mind that keeping game mods or cc updated for any patch is often required, and mods help customize your preferred sims game style.

Some tips on cc/mods (here) on maintaining your game, if you do choose to go with mod use, a few are not much to upkeep.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

All Replies

Re: Alien abductions

★★ Pro

Hi, @Ketrindoll  you can disable any pack, see Crinricts post about how here: 

Also, there's a game mod for Alien Abductions & No Abductions by Tanja1986, at Mod the Sims available.  Keep in mind that keeping game mods or cc updated for any patch is often required, and mods help customize your preferred sims game style.

Some tips on cc/mods (here) on maintaining your game, if you do choose to go with mod use, a few are not much to upkeep.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)