Aging off, baby born without me, named Horambe

by SarahsShady77

Original Post

Aging off, baby born without me, named Horambe

★ Apprentice

I have aging off in my game. Shouldn't that mean pregnant sims shouldn't go into labor, have a baby, and name it without my say so?

My favorite sim was pregnant last time I played her and last time I went to play she had given birth and named the baby Horambe. WHY?! I've been waiting to take her to the hospital to have the baby so I could record it for a movie I'm making and I feel ripped off. Not only did I totally miss the labor and birth but then the game names her baby HORAMBE, and there is no option to switch the baby's name until it's a toddler. That is unacceptable. EA, if aging is off, sims shouldn't be able to birth children without the user doing so. Furthermore who doesn't want to name their baby? There should't be random names given to played sims newborns. Please fix this.  

Message 1 of 4 (614 Views)

Re: Aging off, baby born without me, named Horambe

Hero

Hi @SarahsShady77

this is by design.

You can use the official forum to give feedback about it: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner or the Feedback forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback over at the official forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me, not just once but 3 times and I don’t know how to fix it. If you’ve found any way to fix it so far please lmk. Thank you. 

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

@LunaReagan  As already stated, this is by design: pregnancies progress whether you're playing with the household or not.  The only "fix" is to not get your sims pregnant when you're about to switch to playing another household.

Since this thread is old, I'll lock it here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (235 Views)