Re: After temporary removal of cc, my sims won’t look the way the have before

by avylio

Original Post

After temporary removal of cc, my sims won’t look the way the have before

★★★ Newbie

So today I noticed I had broken Cc in my game, so I just removed the whole mods folder from my ea folder and sorted elements out untold I found what had been broken. After deleting that cc I put the rest of it back into my game. But here’s the problem. Even though all the needed cc is back in my game, my sims won’t look like they have done before. They all look like they’d look if I hadn’t any cc installed. They won’t go back to normal and I don’t want to design every single sim again. Help!

Message 1 of 3 (361 Views)

@avylio  It's normal that if you save with the cc not in your game, it will be removed from your sims, and you'll need to reassign it.  But just to be sure, have you confirmed that cc is enabled in game options and that your content is loading?  You can have a look around in CAS if you're not sure.

Otherwise, try recovering a previous save from before you removed the broken cc.  You might lose a bit of play time, but hopefully it'll be less drastic than reassigning all the lost cc items.

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, I definitely enabled the cc. Ugh, seems like I really gotta redesign all of them bc loading another saving doesn’t work either... however thanks a lot for your reply and have a nice day!

Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)