After i uinstall my game does not have it in my library origin

by Haevly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After i uinstall my game does not have it in my library origin

★ Novice

After i uinstall my game does not have it in my library origin. I bought CD game on Empik ( plain shop ) and if i want install my game (The Sims4) my compuer install only The test period and he wants me key who has already used the.

HELP ME !

and sorry for my English ..

Message 1 of 4 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: After i uinstall my game does not have it in my library origin

Hero (Retired)

@Haevly Did you buy the game used? There should be a code with the purchase. That code is needed to activate the game after installation. Once a code is used that code is locked to the Origin account in use at that time - it can not be used in another account. You will have to contact Empik about this issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Haevly Did you buy the game used? There should be a code with the purchase. That code is needed to activate the game after installation. Once a code is used that code is locked to the Origin account in use at that time - it can not be used in another account. You will have to contact Empik about this issue.

Message 2 of 4 (204 Views)

★ Novice

No i buy new game.

Message 3 of 4 (184 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Haevly That is the best way. Many used stores are refusing to take used games like the sims because the used game can not be activated. I now buy from a reputable source with a credit card so I can dispute the purchase.

Message 4 of 4 (175 Views)