After growing up, face gone missing

by Victoriaha

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After growing up, face gone missing

★★★ Novice

Hi! Hope you guys are having fun with the new update!!

Unfortunately I was having lots and lots and lots of problem (and I'm sure this is probably the case for most of you) after the patch update+cats and dogs install and figured almost all of them out.

To list the ones that are fixed,

1.  CAS error (fixed with an newer version of more column mod)
  2. UI missing (also fixed with new version of UI cheat extension)
  3. Sims unable to adopt cat/dog, eat, or do anything (fixed by removing cc couches)

But two crucial issues have not been figured out, I assume that it's the mods and cc that are causing the issues but since I'm on mac, it is harder to use sims 4 studio to its fullest. Also I am not willing to remove all my 10 GB or go through every single item. I did try taking scrpit mod and some suspicious mods out but I couldn't figure it out. I was wondering if anyone could help me with these listed problems.

1. Saving or loading to different lots will randomly take forever which means never fully loading so I end up having to force quit and then reopen the game.
  2. After growing up via candles, sim's face will be missing and only the teeth will remain. If I click on the sample (?I don't know what these are called but the ones that are the basic faces) the face will come back but it will get gone again with a new outfit.

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 2.07.31 AM.png

I've force quit sims at least 13 times today and I'm really hoping to find an answer.

Message 1 of 9 (10,110 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: After growing up, face gone missing

★★★ Novice

I found out I still had some outdated mods so just took less smiling mod, outdated andrew poseplayer, and no EA lashes and now the face is back!!!!

Thank you so much Standard smile

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (11,142 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Here's a list of broken stuff: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (10,078 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, I have already looked them over and I think I fixed every possible mods that could be causing the issue.

Do you know which one in particular might cause this kind of error?

Message 3 of 9 (10,063 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

--

Did you try without any at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (10,060 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found out I still had some outdated mods so just took less smiling mod, outdated andrew poseplayer, and no EA lashes and now the face is back!!!!

Thank you so much Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (11,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me except the face is only missing on my femle toddlers

Message 6 of 9 (7,264 Views)

Hero
@Yup_ItsMeKira Did you check on your mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (7,239 Views)

★★ Novice
@Yup_ItsMeKira Me too but all my females
Message 8 of 9 (5,295 Views)

Community Manager
@Rainbowmani Hey, we'll be closing this thread as a necro. Please check your mods/cc and create a new thread if the issue persists.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 9 (5,254 Views)