After downloading Sims 4 Cats and dogs , my game only works without cc !

by isavivisims

Original Post

After downloading Sims 4 Cats and dogs , my game only works without cc !

★★★★ Novice

Hey I've got a huge problem, I downloaded Sims 4 Cats and dogs and I really want cc in my game but when I open the game with cc it's just stuck on the Title Screen and it won't load, when I take out my cc it works but as I said, I really want to play with cc. I heard that after a new expansion pack, the cc needs to be uploaded but is it really true? In case it is i don't know how I'll be able to redownload all of my +6000 cc. Please help Frown

Message 1 of 4 (290 Views)

Re: After downloading Sims 4 Cats and dogs , my game only works without cc !

CC gets outdated with new packs and patches. So it's normal. Try the 50/50 method, take out half test the game, keep splitting until you find everything that is broken and either check for updates on those or delete them.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried that method but the game still won't load, even If I only put in 1 cc file my game will be stuck on the title screen

Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Then you know that one is broken so go on to the next and see if that is also broken. Look for updates where you got it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (273 Views)