Re: Adoption: pet carrier won’t leave

by SaraKay96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Adoption: pet carrier won’t leave

★★★ Newbie
So this has never happened before but I tried to adopt a little puppy yesterday and it’s successfully been added to the family. The agent left, but the carrier is still there. Not sure what to do, please help me out. (I’ve tried exiting w/o saving and restarting multiple times, and I waited like a full sim week but nothing is working)
Message 1 of 6 (18,129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @laurenk888

this is still an open bug but since it currently only has a thread with another issue, it would be great if you could make a new thread in the bug forum for this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Usually traveling or restarting the game gets rid of the carriers.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (18,587 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Go to build mode. Use the hammer to destroy it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (18,108 Views)

Hero

Hi @laurenk888

this is still an open bug but since it currently only has a thread with another issue, it would be great if you could make a new thread in the bug forum for this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Usually traveling or restarting the game gets rid of the carriers.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (18,588 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Comes up with: "This object cannot be destroyed" so no joy there.
Message 4 of 6 (17,388 Views)

★ Novice

I know this is a late reply but for anyone else who may have this problem, edit the lot from the world mode. The crate won't be there and once you go back to play mode it will still be gone Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (16,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks I will try this, but this thread started in 2017 and since it is now nearly February of 2020 (!) I think EA is not being very effective in fixing BUGS. GRRR. Pet carrier right in the walkway too. How annoying! I hope this works! Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (16,111 Views)