Re: Actor Sim Won’t Accept Gigs

by Arlowa_52

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Did not cheat the skill level. He's been taking similar gigs for a while - managed to take the same gig from the GRAN agency

Message 11 of 21 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Arlowa_52 What level is your Sim at ? Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 21 (610 Views)

★ Apprentice

MCCC, and hairstyle additions mostly. I'll have to check on his levels after work and try it again without any mods.

I tried to get rid of the temp fix for the actor prep tasks but it did seem kind of persistent for some reason?

Message 13 of 21 (582 Views)

Hero
@Arlowa_52 The actor prep tasks were fixed so you no longer need the mod.

Is this solved for you now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 21 (537 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried to remove it but it seemed to stick longer than necessary - seems to be gone now.

Currently, switching agencies worked and I managed to get him to the gig

Message 15 of 21 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My actor is Global Superstar, level 10 everything, been going to gigs no problem until today.  Can't select Tournament of honour, so had to select Captain Sigma instead.  Read my MCC log file and can see there's a club error of some kind, though what is causing it is a mystery.  Up to now not had a problem and my sims are winning awards every week.  They did Sigma last week, so wanted them to do TOH this week for a change and of course a little more pay.  *scratches head*

Message 16 of 21 (430 Views)

Hero
@Gednaa Could you upload the error log ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 21 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sorry for late reply @crinrict Not sure how to upload an error log, but I realised that the co-star hasn't come up to their marker.  It happened to me again yesterday and I could see the co-star not there on the marker and sure enough, the gig went wrong.  Luckily, I always do a save before a gig so was able to complete it after 3 goes!  Not getting any error messages for it now though, which is strange.  If I get another log error related, I'll upload it here, I've just seen the "Choose File" button, so I'll be sure to do it if it happens again.  Also my gig to do list has turned black and I can't see the bar as to whether I got a gold or not (but everyone looks happy enough and I can see that we finished in time.  I'll do a few more tests, could be so small like a hair mod. I'll have to do captain sigma - we don't need CC for that. :;  Thanks again!

Message 18 of 21 (386 Views)

Hero
@Gednaa Do you have ui cheat extension ? That's usually the culprit for ui mess ups if you use an outdated version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 21 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I do have the UI extension but it only seems to happen at one particular gig, Sheriff of Alpha Centauri, so I just avoid that one! :D. I can live with the bar being black I guess, because we always finish in time and complete all the actions. If I use mods, I have to put up with the fallout! I'm pretty sure it's up-to-date, but you've reminded me to go and check, so thanks heaps. Standard smile
Message 20 of 21 (342 Views)