Activation code

by al-mccoy1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Activation code

★★★ Newbie

I have lost both activation codes for my Sims 3 and Sims 4. The Sims 3 was bought through Origin but can no longer find email with code in, I bought the Sims 4 but no longer have the original box. Is there any way which this can be fixed because I don't want to pay another £30 for the Sims 4 as seen as I have already bought it in the past. 

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Activation code

Champion (Retired)

Log in to Origin with the account you have the games on. Then you will find them in your Game Library. Click to Start download and play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)

All Replies

Re: Activation code

Champion (Retired)

Log in to Origin with the account you have the games on. Then you will find them in your Game Library. Click to Start download and play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)