Activating game

by Sueandhoney

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Activating game

★ Apprentice

I kinda live in the country and finally bought sims4 after saving up for it and its a really great game but I dont really have internet

connection here to activate the game every time I want to play it. Should I send it back to the shops and buy sims 3 insted the only thing is I dont know if it will have the same problem and if it does I'll just have to deal with playing the game once or twice a month.

Message 1 of 5 (225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Activating game

Hero

You should not need to activate it each time you play. Do you have Origin in offline mode ?

Sims 3 has the same requirements unless you get the old version from 2009 through Ebay.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (200 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You should not need to activate it each time you play. Do you have Origin in offline mode ?

Sims 3 has the same requirements unless you get the old version from 2009 through Ebay.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That dosent explain anything really. Confused

Message 3 of 5 (193 Views)

★ Apprentice

How do you do that?

Message 4 of 5 (188 Views)

★ Apprentice